Friday, July 3, 2009

All I have to do is dream

Dreams are funky - Funky Cold Medina (always good to get a nostalgic Tone Loc reference for those of you in your 30s). I've always remembered the urban legend that said you can't die in your dreams, because if you died in your dreams you'd die in your sleep? I've never understood that one. Their proof to that statement was that nobody can ever remember dying in their dreams. Huh?? I always liked to use their same logic right back at them: their statement could never be proven because we could never verify if those people dreamt that they died, because you know, THEY'D BE DEAD.

I tend to have this reocurring dream that I keep moving in slow motion. Missy likes to think that dreams have some hidden meaning or are a message. I even bought here a couple of dream interpreting books a few years back. Personally, I think dream interpretations are like horoscopes. They're entertaining, can be interesting, but in the grand scheme of things, just a bunch of crap. Nobody tell Freud I feel this way.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment