Friday, June 26, 2009

Trickle, trickle goes my stream of consciousness

The balance of coaching and getting my Ed.D, is there a compromise or are they mutually exclusive? Can I really work on my doctorate degree and still coach in the fall and spring? Maybe I'd only have to give up one season, if so I know which one I'd give up; that's easy. Knowing my luck I'd have to give up the one I'd prefer to keep.

Well, that' s not totally true. I have been a pretty lucky guy. Sure, I've hit some bad bumps and pitfalls along the way, but who hasn't? I've got an amazing wife, I love my job and career I've chosen, even my dog is pretty cool.

Q turned out to be alright. I probably should, no, I know I should do more to help out with him, and with my new motto, DBL, I plan to. Only my wife and I know what that motto means, and I plan on using it to make me an even better person in the one area of my life that I know is a great flaw of mine. Well, time to hit the links.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So, what's DBL? Let me think....
    "...Doing Better, love!"
    "...Drie Bier, lullo"
    "...darling, be lief".

    By the way, who's Q?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't even attempt to figure out your DBL! I am so glad Q is working out for you. Clancy had ACL repair (and no... it was not as expensive as when KC had hers done in May or April or whenever it was when she put it in the Friday Flyer) and he is doing very well....hard to keep him quiet.

    ReplyDelete